Progress Luv2Pak pioneered the environmental movement in the packaging industry and is dedicated to being an agent of change for its customers.
Progress Luv2Pak was among the first to respond to the needs of our global crisis. When the public outcry and subsequent media frenzy were first heard, it became evident that just as the environment changes, so too will the packaging world. This fundamental reality was the birth of Give Green.
Progress Luv2Pak is proud to express its commitment to the care of our planet and considers ecological impact in every decision we make. Now, more than ever, the world has embraced the reality behind human choice and its correlation with our destiny. Give Green is the symbol of our pledge to clients and consumers.
Retailers are perpetually searching for environmentally sound solutions for their packaging programs. Our experience has allowed us to face obstacles and learn from them. We are confident in our ability to deliver the most eco-conscious packaging options in the most effective way.
Our dedicated Green Team has developed a full environmentally responsible range with eco alternatives available at every price.
We proudly offer:
- White coated and uncoated paper for bags with 40% post-consumer waste (PCW) fiber
- Paper from well managed and/or responsible sources, including FSC®, SFI® and PEFC certified, 100% recycled and material with high levels of post-consumer waste (PCW) fiber
- Recyclable green alternatives to lamination, such as low VOC UV, that we have perfected so that no cracking occurs and it looks and feels just like traditional gloss lamination
- Overall in-line embossing to add a premium look at minimal cost and no impact on the environment
- Low VOC inks and soy/vegetable-based inks
- Reusable bag options including cotton, PE and PP (woven and non-woven)
- Paper alternatives such as bamboo
Our North American based facility has the following certifications:
We also work closely with outside accredited manufacturing facilities, both domestically and abroad, reinforcing that from procurement to production, we are always considering the environment.